Saturday, March 27, 2021

My First Love

Love at first sight is possible.

I had mine from the day I was born,

He was cool like a freezer.

His eyes were like two twinkling stars.

He reflected me looking into his beautiful eyes.

Underneath it,my smile I was saw.

He had a heart of gold,

which held the good for everyone. 

When I cried for the moon,

He could console me with cool voice.

His hand were as tender as butter,

When i fell in a sleep in classroom,

He watch me in twinning eyes

Everything that he had done is unimaginable. 

Now those days spent him with are my fond Memories.

Deep inside my heart sealed with love and care.

I would always cherish.

Lastly, I lost you, in the darkness 

And if i get you again, i will never let you go

I love you my one of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I need help

i am in dark room Which means i am in the wrong ways. i am about to losemy life in wrong way. i need help please! i need help in taking me o...