Sunday, April 11, 2021

My wish

 What else can i wish for?

When surrounded with a loving family;

      They turn my house into home.

           What else can i wish for?

   With my amiable friends around 

          They build my real world.

        What else can i wish for?

When I am a part of thimyul family 

                I stand proud. 

            Despite all these

      I  have my deepest wish!

  To turn back the clock and 

      See my Thimyul school

It's like a periode that give happiness 

My wish is my school never be down 

Always be happy thimyul lower secondary                                     school 

                         For us

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need help

i am in dark room Which means i am in the wrong ways. i am about to losemy life in wrong way. i need help please! i need help in taking me o...